Inquiries & FAQ
- Preschool $16,500 / $0
- Young Fives/Kindergarten $19,000 / $150
- 1st / 2nd grade $22,500 / $200
- 3rd / 4th grade $22,500 / $225
- 5th / 6th grade $23,000 / $675
- 7th / 8th grade $24,000 / $675
Tuition and Additional School Fees cover all normal, regular expenses of operating the School, including textbooks, activities, field trips and incidental expenses. Unless you pay your child’s tuition in full, an obligation for enrollment insurance is required. The cost of the plan is 2.15% of the annual net tuition.
- Aftercare 3:00 – 6:00pm
- Preschool – included in tuition
- Young Fives – 8th grade – additional fee
- $320/quarter or $1,260/school year
As part of our mission to create a socioeconomically diverse learning community, we are committed to providing the opportunity for students from various economic circumstances to attend Summers-Knoll. Summers-Knoll provides a limited number of need-based financial aid awards to qualified students. There are no merit awards. You can apply for financial aid via the FAST System. Financial aid applications will not be reviewed until a contract is being offered to a student.
Families should apply in the fall/winter prior to the year they would like their child to attend Summers-Knoll. On occasion, we have openings at specific grade levels throughout the school year. We highly recommend you contact the school for specific openings.
Summers-Knoll adheres to the following birthday cutoffs:
- Preschool – Turning 3 before the first day of school
- Young Fives – Turning 5 before December 31st of that school year
- Kindergarten – Turning 5 before the first day of school
All students are expected and required to be potty-trained when they enter school in September.
Summers-Knoll prides itself on maintaining small class sizes so that every child is known and can be challenged to their potential. The Young Fives – 8th grade classrooms do not exceed 14 students. The preschool has a maximum of 19 students with a 1 – 6 ratio.
Admissions decisions are made independently of financial aid decisions.
Financial aid applications are not reviewed until a contract is being offered to a student. When a financial aid determination is made, that money is set aside for the student. We cannot do this for students that may not be coming to SK as it eliminates opportunities for other students to access those funds.
- The school day is from 8:15am – 3:00pm
- Drop off in the morning is from 8:00am – 8:15am
- Aftercare in the afternoon is from 3:00pm – 6:00pm
- Preschool – Aftercare included in tuition
- Young Fives – 8th grade – small fee charged for aftercare
Students bring their snacks and lunch from home. SK is a nut-free campus so we ask that no nuts be brought into the building. We do offer pizza Friday, which parents can sign up for for a small fee.
Students are expected to dress in neat, comfortable clothing that is appropriate for an active day. More specific information about dress code can be found in the family handbook.